Saturday, December 8, 2007

Favorite Scenes - About a Boy

.
Marcus (to himself): After a few visits, Will seemed to think he had to ask me serious questions. But I knew he really wanted to watch Xena: Warrior Princess.

Will: So, how's it going at home then?

Marcus: You mean my mum? Yeah

Marcus: She's all right, thanks.

Will: I mean, you know, she's...

Marcus: Yeah, I know. No, nothing like that.

Click the link below for the rest of the scene.

Will: Does it still bother you, then?

Marcus (to himself): Does it bother me? Are you decent? Every single day. That's why I come here, instead of going home.

Marcus: A bit. When I think about it.

Will: F-cking hell.

Marcus (to himself): I don't know why he swore like that, but it made me feel better. It made me feel like I wasn't being pathetic to get so scared.

Will (to himself): I wouldn't make the mistake of asking about Fiona again. Marcus was clearly screwed up about it, and unfortunately I couldn't think of anything to say that'd be of any value. Next time he could talk to Suzie, or a counselor, or anybody capable of something more than an obscenity.

No comments: