Sunday, December 26, 2010

Favorite Scenes - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Hostess: Hi, thank you for coming.

Harry (RDJ): Hey, do you know that blonde gal who just left? You know who I'm talking about?Hostess: The one with the guy that beat the $h!t out of you? No. (pause) Bye. Have a better night.

Harry: She had something. That gal tonight. This quality. You know, like that girl from high school. The one that got away. Know what I mean? That haunts you still.

Gay Perry (VK): Yeah. I had that.

Harry: Ya did?

Gay Perry: Bobby Mills

Harry: Ugh. (pause) Huh. Well maybe you should try to get in touch with him. I've got 5 bucks that says you could still get him.

Gay Perry: Really? That's funny. I got a $10 that says "Pass the pepper." I got 2 quarters - sing harmony in "Moonlight in Vermont".

Harry: What?

Gay Perry: Talking money.Harry: A talking monkey?

Gay Perry: A talking monkey. Yeah. Yeah. Came here from the future. Ugly sucker. Only says, "Ficus."

Harry: (bewildered, saying nothing)

Gay Perry: Detective lessons tomorrow. Don't forget.

Harry: OK.

Gay Perry: And Harry? Come here. That girl - I know her. She's done some work for me. Try the Domino Room.

Harry: Where's that?

No comments: