Sunday, July 26, 2009

Advertainment

1. Dr. Dre in a Dr. Pepper ad. Weirdest sell-out move ever.

2. Oasis in a Jaguar commercial. Pretty cool, actually.

3. Very effective ad for the Palm Pre - it was integrated into the Jimmy Fallon Show - he showed how to use it and talked about it. I would have never paid attention before, but did because I couldn't tell if it was a bit or what was going on. I've seen this on a couple of other shows. An interesting development, obviously a response to TIVO. Ad men are like cockroaches.

PS - Rewatching Miami Vice (A). Could watch this on a neverending loop.

1 comment:

Doctor said...

The Dr. Dre link is gone, but I was able to find a Dr. Pepper commercial on youtube.

Miami Vice could use about 3 or 4 sequels. It's still climbing up my Top 100 films of the oughts.