Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Fight Club - in 10 Pictures

Not exactly the side effects of treated testicular cancer.


The highest “dildo” per word average in film history.


“The things you own end up owning you.” Truer words have never been spoken.


I knew this scene was classic the second I saw it on 10/15/99.


One for the ladies – and the History Boys.


A great, complex performance by Helena Bonham Carter.


For an anti-establishment movie, this product placement is disturbing.


Great composition by director David Fincher.


Love the vertical and horizontal lines.


Another great composition with Norton leaning into the light (becoming enlightened).

2 comments:

Lawyer said...

Cool, again. This one I need to rewatch. I still love when that Pixies song starts during the last scene.

Silent 3 said...

> A great, complex performance by Helena Bonham Carter.

When I first saw the movie, it took me a moment to place her. I was used to seeing her as the pure innocent well-bred woman from those Merchant-Ivory films. Some people "clean up" nicely, but here she "dirties up" nicely.

I think she's found herself playing the "bad girl" (Sweeny Todd, the Harry Potter movies)