Sunday, July 17, 2011

New Trailers

1. Contagion - New Steven Soderbergh film
about a virus threatening the world looks like an artier, grittier update of Outbreak (1995)starring Marion Cotillard, Matt Damon, Laurence Fishburne, Jude Law, Gwyneth Paltrow and Kate Winslet. The music and performances look amazing.

2. Hugo - New Martin Scorsese 3D children's film about a boy in Paris. Um.....is Marty in his 'I got my Oscar, so now I'll just mess around phase"?

3. Rise of the Planet of the Apes - Totally outside my usual interests, but this trailer is electric - love the apes. Great score.

3 comments:

Doctor said...

Hugo looks awful. There, I said it.

Priest said...

At Harry Potter (review to follow) I saw trailers for Hugo and the new Spielberg film (War Horse) back-to-back. They both look horrendous. Lawyer will indubitably take this opportunity to bash Spielberg, but you could have knocked me over. Two new trailers, one for Scorcese and one for Spielberg, and both awful.

Doctors Panama City said...

Thanks for such informative blog, Doctors Panama City, Our mission at the Bay Clinic of Chiropractic is to serve our patients and our community with the highest quality of Chiropractic care, Functional Medicine and Designed Clinical Nutrition.