Wednesday, March 11, 2009

South Park

The new season of South Park begins tonight and while we sometimes hype things here at DLP that disappoints (Eastbound and Down, anyone?), the description of the first episode on my DVR made me laugh. I don't know what this says about me, but it probably isn't good. Click below if you're not easily offended.

“The Ring”: Kenny tries to take his relationship with his new, fifth grade girlfriend to the next level by taking her to a Jonas Brothers concert, but his dreams of having sex with her are squashed when the band presents them with purity rings.

2 comments:

Lawyer said...

I owe a review of Eastbound. A big disappointment.

Doctor said...

I was there with you. I liked McBride in Foot Fist Way and Tropic Thunder enought to give Eastbound 3 chances. 3 bad episodes, 3 strikes and out.